The Salesian Youth Movement (SYM) will be organising elections to the Core Team on Sunday, 9th February at Don Bosco Youth Services, Matunga, at 4:30 pm.
All SYM youth are invited to be present and to participate in the elections.
Here are some criteria to be kept in mind for SYM Core Team leaders…
General Criteria for Christian Leaders
- Be a person who conducts him/herself with discipline, human and Christian values
- Be studying / working in a regular manner
- Have a pleasant personality and be capable of working in a team
- Display good leadership qualities, communication skills,
- Be capable of motivating other youth and take initiatives
Specific Salesian/SYM criteria
- Take a particular interest in knowing and loving St. John Bosco
- Take an active interest in knowing, living and spreading the Salesian Youth Spirituality, as defined for our multi-religious context in India
- Be part of the SYM for a minimum of 6 months
- Participate regularly in SYM meetings and events
- Be capable of implementing and following up decisions taken in SYM meetings